In the health context of VIDOC-19, individual responsibility for limiting the effects of the pandemic is fundamental. This is also the case in the mountains, especially in mountain huts. The guards and refuge owners have adapted the organisation and operation of the refuges to welcome you in the best possible conditions.
The respect by each of the measures and protocols put in place is essential.
This is why, to confirm my obligatory reservation of my stay in a mountain refuge,
I hereby certify:
- To be aware that in the current health context, the functioning, the reception conditions and the services offered by the shelter will not be the same as usual;
- To be aware of the specific equipment that I must bring accordingly for myself and my group to be able to stay in the refuge (individual protection and disinfection equipment, bedding, duvet, personal linen...).
- Be aware that failure to respect the sanitary instructions may lead to the cancellation of my reservation by the caretaker in order to ensure the safety of the greatest number of people in the face of the epidemic.
I also certify that :
- Not to go up to the refuge if someone in my group or myself present potential symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever >37.8°C, diarrhoea, nausea, cold, extreme fatigue, conjunctivitis, loss of taste or smell);
- To respect the conditions of my reservation (number of people, composition of the group, number of nights, type of service (bivouac or dormitory), arrival and meal times...) ;
- To wash my hands with soap before entering the refuge;
- To respect the barrier gestures (physical distance, hand disinfection, wearing a mask, direction of traffic in the buildings, ...) and the rules of life in the refuge which have been adapted to each refuge and presented in the specific sanitary protocol available on the refuge's website and presented by the caretaker on my arrival;
- To bring all the adequate material necessary for the sanitary safety of my group if necessary and of myself (hydro-alcoholic gel, mask,...) in addition to the classic material necessary for my safety in the mountains;
- When I leave the refuge, to take care of all the equipment used during my stay and especially the disposable protections used during my sleeping.
Date, name and signature.