Auberge du Truc
ST GERVAIS LES BAINS
- Altitude: 1750 m
- Capacity: 28 People
Opening period: The refuge and the restaurant are open from 11th June to 15th September 2023.
- L'Auberge du Truc is located on a plateau 1750m above sea level on the Col du Tricot section of the Tour du Mont-Blanc.
- The panoramic view spans 360 degrees across the Domes de Miage and the Aravis mountain range
- Le Truc is all about alpine pastures and has been run by the same family for the last 75 years !!! You can try a tasty cold glass of milk at the inn and fromage blanc for a pure gourmet moment!
- The dormitory has 28 beds. The hiker's dinner is served in the evening and at lunchtime on the terrace or by the fire. The inn offers an a la carte menu.
- In this rural and tranquil setting, Le Truc is a little corner of paradise!
- From les Houches via le col du Tricot, Chalets de Miage
From les Houches, via Le Champel, Chalets de Miage
30 minutes from the chalets de Miage to le Truc
from les Gorges de la Gruvaz
from les Contamines Montjoie (la Frasse car park)
Groups are welcome with a reservation however we don't offer a group discount.
Half-Board (includes diner, night and breakfast) = 43 €
Holiday tax (18 years old and above) = 0,80 €
Half-Board for children (under 12 years) = 35 €
Night + breakfast = 26 €
Hiker's dinner = 17 €
Breakfast = 9 €
Picnic = 10 €
The evening dinner is served at 6.45pm and breakfast between 6.30am and 7.30am. Please adhere to this time.
Picnics must be ordered no later than the day before your visit.
For hygiene reasons, the sleeping sheet is mandatory. We sell it at the Auberge.
The hiker must respect the environment, he always makes sure not to disturb the peace of the other hikers.
At Contamines village, you will find various shops for stocking up on supplies, a post office and banks with cash machines. You can see a doctor and go at the pharmacy.
Free tap water,
Hot water for Thermos
Area for drying clothes,