Refuge de Sales
SIXT FER A CHEVAL
- Altitude: 1877 m
- Capacity: 54 People
Opening period: Open from June 18, 2022 to September 18, 2022
The refuge is located at 1877 m in a preserved valley in the heart of the Sixt-fer-à-cheval Nature Reserve. It is a family hike known for its access marked out by waterfalls, for the Dérochoir and its view on the Mont-Blanc and for the Désert de Platé, a geological curiosity.
Our parents created the Refuge in 1981 out of love for nature and the mountains, and were the guardians of the place for 32 years. We have taken over the family business with the same values of simplicity and authenticity.
The classic access to the refuge is from the Lignon car park. It is easy and particularly suitable for families.
Time: +/- 2 h
From other refuges during the day : Refuges de Platé / Alfred Wills / Moede Anterne / le Châtelet d'Ayères / Gers / Grenairon / les Fonts or during a tour on the Tour des Fiz.
For groups of 10 people or more, please contact the refuge directly on 09 88 18 42 93.
Half-Board (evening meal, night, breakfast) = 44 €.
Half-Board for children under 12 years old = 34 €.
- access only on foot
- the refuge has a capacity of 54 places in 2 dormitories
- we are pleased to welcome you on a half-board basis (evening meal-night-breakfast), for lunch or for a short break at any time of the day (simple home-made dishes)
- the evening meal is served at 7pm and breakfast from 6.30am to 8am
- there is no electricity supply at the refuge
- electricity is provided by solar panels, recharging your appliances is limited
- the refuge is in the Nature Reserve, please ask about the regulations
- more information on our website www.refugedesales.com
Free tap water